|Entrance tickets (EUR)||For schools
||For students and seniors
||For other visitors
* For visitors in groups (beginning from 15 people) – EUR 4.00
** Family ticket (1–2 adults and 1 and more children under 18 years of age )
*** Combined ticket – 3 Museums in 24 hours (Museum of the History of Riga and Navigation, Mentzendorff’s House and Latvian Museum of Photography)
- Pre-school children.
- Orphans or children not under parental care (valid status identification card required) and 1 adult accompanying a group of at least 10 children.
- Children with a disability up to 18 years, 1st and 2nd group disabled persons (valid status identification card required) and one person accompanying either a child with a disability up to 18 years or a 1st group disabled person.
- 2 educators accompanying pre-school and school groups (starting from 10 children – elementary, secondary school pupils, students of professional secondary education).
- Full-time students of higher education institutions (presenting a certificate) who are studying history, within the study process – in the exposition of the Museum of the History of Riga and Navigation.
- Students of professional secondary education institutions and full-time students of higher education institutions (presenting a certificate) who study maritime affairs within the education or study process – in the exposition of the Museum of the History of Riga and Navigation and in the exposition of the museum structural unit “Ainaži Maritime School Museum”;
- For full-time students of the Latvian Academy of Culture (on presentation of a certificate) who acquire museology and cultural heritage, and for participants who acquire a further education course for museum staff implemented by the Latvian Academy of Culture – in all structural units of the museum.
- Museum Friend card-holder (card and valid status identification card required) and one accompanying person.
- Large families (presenting the Latvian Honorary family license “3+ Family Card” and a personal identification document or large family status documents).
- Politically repressed persons (valid status identification card required).
- Employees of Latvian museums (valid status identification card required).
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) (valid status membership card required).
- Media representatives who are covering museum events (valid status identification card required).
- Group (no less than 10 persons) leaders or teachers.
- Museum visitors on International Museums Day – 18th May.
- Museum visitors on the international event Museums Night (from 19.00).
|Guiding services||Price (EUR)|
|Guided tours in Latvian and for 1st-9th class schoolchildren in Russian
|Guided tours in foreign language (English or Russian), except for 1st-9th class schoolchildren in Russian
|Thematic tour guiding in Latvian||15,00|
|Thematic tour guiding in foreign language (English or Russian)
No more than 25 people in a group.
Excursion duration up to 90 min.
Museum's educational programmes
|Educational programme for children under seven years of ag||Group price EUR 7,00
|Educational programme for students in Latvian, in Russian for students of forms 1-9
||Group price EUR 10,00 and EUR 1,00 per person|
|Educational programme for students in a foreign language (English or Russian), except in Russian for students of forms 1-9||Group price EUR 15,00 and EUR 1,00 per person|
Maximum 25 people in a group
Duration of the tour 45 – 90 min.
Booking and additional information: (+371) 67356676, email@example.com
For Adults/ LIFELONG LEARNING
|Course of lectures for guides (9 lectures)||EUR 70,00 per person (incl. VAT)|
|Course of lectures for guides (1 lecture)||EUR 9,50 per person (incl. VAT)|
|Programme for newlyweds, participants of weddings, jubilees or other festive events in Latvian||EUR 40,00 per group and EUR 1,50 per person|
|Programme for newlyweds, participants of weddings, jubilees or other festive events in a foreign language (English or Russian)||EUR 50,00 per group and EUR 1,50 per person
RENTING OF PREMISES
|Renting of museum premises and outdoor territory||EUR (incl. VAT)
|Exhibition halls on the 3rd floor
(5 halls, 374 m²)
|Exhibition halls on the 2nd floor
(7 halls, 657 m²)
|Exhibition halls on the 2nd and 3rd floors
(12 halls, 1031m²)
(balcony – 118 m², hall – 224 m²)
|Rental of presentation equipment and inventory*
|Rental of presentation equipment||1 event
|Grand piano rental
*Only for renters of museum premises during the event.
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Photography in the museum interiors and territory using a professional camera||Duration of photo session||EUR; t.sk. PVN|
|Group photo session up to 6 persons||1 hour
Participation in a photo session, from the 7th participant up (maximum 25 persons)
||1,50 per person
USE OF STOCK
Price (EUR; incl. VAT)
|Use of Museum collections for publication||
Unique museum objects
|use of Museum objects for publication in educational and special scientific literature for purposes directly related to the study of history of culture, science and education *||1 item
|use of Museum objects for publications, on television, in cinematography and elsewhere*||1 item
|use of Museum objects for advertising and other commercial events not related to the principal activity of the Museum||1 item
|Thematic selection of Museum objects or archive materials by customer order||
|Photography and scanning of Museum objects in the Museum|
|photography of a Museum object in the Museum by customer order||1 item/ 1 image
|photography of a Museum object with non-professional client equipment in the Museum repositories in their topographic location without the right to publish (except for student research work)||1 item
|scan of a Museum object (larger than the Museum archive file) according to customer order||
1 item/ 1 image
|production of a Museum object image file (longest edge 800 px, resolution 72 dpi) according to customer order without the right to publish||
|Use of Museum archive and library materials|
|copying of Museum archive and library materials in the Museum (performed by a Museum specialist)||
|muzeja ascan of Museum archive and library materials (size A4 and under) in the Museum (performed by a Museum specialist)
1 digital image
|use of Museum archive materials for publication in teaching and special scientific literature for purposes directly related to research of history of culture, science and education*||
| use of Museum archive materials for publications, on television, in cinematography and elsewhere*
|Issuance (deposit) of Museum objects to non-accredited museums and other institutions for a period specified in the contract||1 unit per year
||10 % of the object value + VAT|
* With the exception of broadcasts and publications for the express purpose of the Museum promotion